Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade
Why We Love It
- All accommodations are two-room suites at this riverfront hotel -- across the street from Old Town Sacramento
- Fuel up each morning with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- Relax over a nightly evening reception with drinks and bites before hitting the town
"#9 of 82 Sacramento hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Unwind at the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, where you can settle into your spacious two-room suite after a long day of sightseeing. Old Town Sacramento is just across the way, and attractions including the Tower Bridge and the State Capitol are not far. And with plenty of office buildings nearby, the hotel is popular with business travelers.
This all-suite hotel offers two-bedroom suites with plush pillow-top beds, flat-screen TVs and living areas with sofa beds. Stock up on drinks or snacks to store in the wet bar with a refrigerator and microwave. Modernly decorated, the rooms feature artwork from local artists, neutral colors and dark wood furniture. Some rooms offer views of the river.
Start each morning with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast -- omelets, potatoes, oatmeal, fruit, pastries -- in the Marketplace Cafe, on the riverfront patio or in the privacy of your room. At night, enjoy complimentary drinks (beer, wine, mixed drinks and nonalcoholic) and appetizers at the hotel's evening reception from 5:30-7:30. In between sightseeing, take a dip in the indoor pool and whirlpool or get in a workout at the fitness center.
Stop into the Marketplace Cafe for a light lunch or dinner, such as pizzas, sandwiches and salads. The Tower Bridge Bistro serves steaks and seafood in a more formal dining room with a great outdoor patio. They also offer an extensive wine list and cocktails in the bar if you're just in the mood for a drink. Other amenities include a business center and complimentary Wi-Fi in the guest rooms and public areas.
- "On the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento, this hotel offers spacious suites and a variety of unique amenities in a scenic location" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.