£299 – SoCal: Luxe Laguna Beach Resort at 50% Off
As winter sets in, break for the warmth of California with this offer that saves Travelzoo members 50%. Surf & Sand Resort was a Conde Nast Traveler 2018 Readers' Choice award winner and has "unbeatable access to the secluded 930-foot Bluebird Beach" (Travel + Leisure).
- What's included:
- Most dates through March 17
- £299 per night ... Deluxe Seaview room with one king or two queen beds
- For +£64 per night, upgrade to an Oceanfront Tower room (reg. £132 more per night)
- Complimentary breakfast for two (reg. £40)
- Free valet parking (reg. £28)
- Every room comes with an ocean view and private balcony
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a king or two queen Deluxe Seaview room
- Additional adults are +£18 per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Cancel 72 hours prior to arrival date for a refund
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £16 plus tax per night; the fee covers internet access, daily turndown service, fitness center access and more
- Pet-friendly, dogs only (fees apply)
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Boutique hotel experience without all the formalities" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Every room at this beachfront resort comes with a private balcony and ocean view
- The property sits on the sand of secluded Bluebird Beach and it's a 10-minute walk to Laguna's popular Main Beach
- OpenTable ranked ocean-front on-site restaurant Splashes one of the 100 Most Scenic Restaurants in the USA
An artsy little hideaway along the coast and "the prettiest of all the SoCal beach towns" (Frommer's), Laguna Beach has plenty of places to stay. The best, though, are right on the beach, like the AAA 4-Diamond Surf & Sand Resort. Set directly on 500 feet of sand, the luxe resort is a 10-minute walk south of the tourist throngs at Laguna's Main Beach, making it a bit more intimate, but still close to the shops and dining of downtown.
The scene on Pacific Coast Highway right outside is like a Riviera postcard, with cliffs tumbling down the hillside and the area's most charming bohemian cottages lining the winding road. The boutique hotel blends in with the area's elegance with a casual-chic beach vibe. Every room at the hotel has an ocean view and private balcony and many rooms include a pullout sofa bed, an ideal setup for those traveling with children.
There's a sandy beach out front, and stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking and surfing are all nearby. Every evening take in the spectacular view from the outdoor bar 15FiftyFive that "is just about perfect" (Fodor's) or from on-site restaurant Splashes, named one of the 100 most scenic restaurants in the USA by OpenTable.
- "On an exquisite stretch of beach with thundering waves and gorgeous rocks, this is a getaway for those who want a boutique hotel experience without all the formalities" -- Fodor's
- "It's literally right on the sand, so much so that at high tide the waves splash against the building" -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds allowed on request, free of charge and in the Oceanfront Towers King Bedrooms and all Suites.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds allowed on request, free of charge and in the Oceanfront Towers King Bedrooms and all Suites.
Maximum weight: 10 kg. Dogs only, please refer to the hotel pet policy for additional information.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Dogs only, please refer to the hotel pet policy for additional information.
A resort/facility fee of US$20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Parking Fee of $35 plus tax per night applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This fee is subject to change at the discretion of the hotel.
**Please note this fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
£299 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through March 17
Getting ThereLaguna beach is about an hour's drive from Los Angeles. The closest airport is John Wayne, which is about 25 minutes away and will cost around $60 by taxi.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.