Maui Coast Hotel
Why We Love It
- This no fuss Maui Coast Hotel is clean, well-located and budget friendly for pricey Maui
- Less than one block from Kamaole Beach Park
- Quiet location offset from busy roads
- Poolside bar features live music alongside strong drinks
- All rooms have soaking tubs and private lanai, while upgraded suites also have a wet bar
"One of the most affordable hotels in Maui" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
Clean, comfortable and quiet -- for some travelers, that's all they need for a great vacation. The no fuss Maui Coast Hotel is much more hotel than resort, priding itself on its friendly service, slow pace and laid-back atmosphere. What the hotel lacks in amenities and views, it makes up for with other perks like easy access to the public Kamaole Beach Park and South Kihei Road local restaurants and bars, letting travelers live more like locals than tourists.
Sharp and modern rooms have especially comfortable Posturepedic and feather beds, a coffee nook with mini fridge and microwave and private balconies. Long-term travelers and families who want to pack lightly can take advantage a the free laundry facilities available on every floor. Upgraded suites have even more living space, sleeper sofas and wet bars.
Travelers can head across the street to Kamaole Beach for a day of lounging in the sun, take out some of the hotel's complimentary bikes to explore the town or visit the on-site activities desk to sign up for parasailing, hiking and more. For nightlife, look no further than the pool area where live music entertains guests and locals nightly and is complemented by strong drinks and a cheap bar tab. Reviews note the staff is especially friendly, but travelers looking for kids' clubs and other amenities of a mega-resort may find the resort lacking. The hotel is a comfortable, affordable option for travelers who want a relaxed vacation and are fine with sacrificing some frills for a quieter experience. Guests are by no means secluded -- the hotel offers shuttles to nearby resorts and towns.
- "The chief advantage of Kihei’s sole hotel is location, location, location. It’s less than a block from sandy, sun-kissed Kamaole Beach Park and within walking distance of South Kihei Road’s bars, restaurants, and shopping" -- Frommer's
- "The snazzy Maui Coast [Hotel] has a lot going for it. Overall, it’s clean and comfortable, and its location back from the road keeps it quieter than other places on the strip." -- Lonely Planet
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $20.00 per room/ per night (subject to tax) applies. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.