Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
Why We Love It
- Activities are endless on AAA 4-Diamond beachfront property: golf, tennis, spa treatments, kayaking, canoeing and more
- Renovated in 2014, rooms and common areas feel modern and fresh
- A good spot for families -- all rooms come with a kitchenette and the resort is located inside of a private, gated community
- There are three pools, a popular restaurant, a luxe spa and a sleek indoor lounge
"A great bet for families" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Omni is a well-appointed AAA 4-Diamond resort with an emphasis on activities to keep guests old and young occupied. The resort is within close proximity to Palmetto Dunes Golf Course, with three 18-hole championship courses. There are 26 tennis courts available for play, and a number of tournaments and seasonal activities. Visitors can also unwind by the pools (there are three), in the beachside hot tubs, or at the Buoy Bar. Facials, mani/pedis and massages are all offered at the on-site spa.
Hilton Head’s white sugar sand beaches are a huge draw, and guests have private access. The resort’s grounds also feature an 11-mile lagoon system for canoeing or kayaking. Dine on site at one of three restaurants: HH Prime serves steak and seafood, Palmetto Market touts “café-style meals,” as well as on-the-go options, and XO Sports Spirits has the best local craft beers. 24-hour in-room dining is also available.
Travelzoo Tip: Out-of-towners may wish to rent a car to reach the resort more easily
- "Top 15 Resorts in the American South" -- Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice 2016
- "The rooms have tasteful, tropical decor, with whimsical touches here and there" -- Fodor's
- "Other recreational amenities are impressive as well, namely 25 tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball and a rather nice outdoor firepit for nighttime pursuits" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge up to age 2.
Extra bed available on request and in King Rooms only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Extra person charge is $30 plus tax, per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged $150 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Fees: A resort fee of $25.00 per room/ per night (subject to tax) applies. The resort fee includes: self parking, wifi in guest rooms, transportation service within 3 miles radius, access to the health and fitness center, resort beach access, local and toll free phone access, in room coffee service, and preferred spa reservation access.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $15.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Self parking Fee is included in the Resort Service Fee.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.