Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Tasteful hotel on the quiet side of Ibiza, within walking distance of the beach
- There's a large spa with all the trimmings and a rooftop pool
- The gym offers rooftop yoga and aqua-spinning classes
- "There may be no better place to recover from Ibiza's excesses", says Condé Nast Traveler
If the pool isn't quite enough for you, take relaxation to the next level at the sea-facing spa, where there's a sauna, hammam, ice fountain, counter-current pool and a bevy of high-end treatments on offer. The gym is also better than most, with rooftop yoga classes and in-pool spinning, as well as all of the usual fitness equipment.
La Sal restaurant (open April-October) specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and modernises local classics like grouper served with island vegetables and sweet potato mash. Up on the rooftop, the chic Air Ibiza (open June-September) serves a fresh fusion menu, ranging from seafood sashimi to chicken tikka masala. Guests feeling peckish during the day can also tuck into tapas, burgers and light meals at the Alabastro Lounge (open April-October).
Rooms are large and airy, with chrome detailing, large balconies and crisp white sheets on huge beds (some are four posters). Bang & Olufsen flat-screen TVs, Feng Shui touches and colourful mood lighting are standard, and the limestone bathrooms have glass walls so you can admire the view from the bath tub (the toilets are separate). The best rooms have views across the sea to the island of Formentera and the roomy corner suites have their own outdoor Jacuzzis. Want to rise early? The wake-up call service will even open the curtains for you.
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 125 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.