£91 – Summer at 'Best New Orleans Hotel,' 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
No matter where you stay during summer, New Orleans is hot hot hot. That's why we negotiated these discounted stays at one of the best hotels in the city, close to the French Quarter and the Arts and Garden Districts -- pretty much everywhere you want to be.
One of the Best Hotels in New Orleans -- Southern Living Magazine
- Check in most dates through Sept. 30
- £91 per night ... Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Bed room
- Premium rooms are discounted even further, available for +£19 per night (reg. +£37)
- Daily £8 credit to the hotel's coffee shop, enough for an iced coffee for two before heading out on the town
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Deluxe King room or four guests sharing a Deluxe Double room
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; flexible rates are available for +£19 per night
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £4 plus tax per night, which includes Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more
- Valet parking is £33 plus tax per night; no self-parking
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This Warehouse District destination is regularly ranked among the city's best hotels
- Rooms feature rustic touches like pinewood floors and exposed brick walls
- Home to Compère Lapin, the first restaurant from James Beard award-winning chef (and "Top Chef" fan favorite) Nina Compton
- Less than a 10-minute walk to the French Quarter and a 10-minute drive to the Garden District
Situated in the heart of downtown New Orleans' Warehouse District, known for its vibrant art scene, this fun, youthful hotel still retains lots of rustic touches from the building's long history, which was originally built in the 1800s. Named the No. 2 best hotel in New Orleans by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2018, the Old No. 77 is a "daring, independent boutique" that sits in "a plum location on the edge of the CBD." (i.e. Central Business District)
Brick walls, high ceilings and exposed pipes give much of the hotel a loft-like aesthetic; the "contemporary and fresh" guest rooms are "quite spacious" (Oyster.com) and feature free Wi-Fi, USB outlets, flat-panel TVs, pillowtop mattresses and pillow menus, Bluetooth-enabled clock radios and honor bars stocked with local products. Amenities for four-legged family members include pet room service and even pet psychics (it is New Orleans, after all).
"Top Chef" fan favorite Nina Compton's first restaurant, Compère Lapin, is located on site and has already been named one of the "40 Most Important Restaurants of the Past 40 Years" by Food & Wine Magazine. The menu features cuisine that combines Compton’s Caribbean roots with French and Italian elements.
Outside the hotel, you're close to pretty much everything -- guests can stroll through dozens of art galleries and museums on nearby Julia Street, including the Ogden Museum of Southern Art. Lafayette Square and the city's conference center are a couple blocks away from the hotel, the Garden District is a short streetcar ride west and guests can join the revelry on Bourbon Street, less than a 15-minute walk away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$45 plus tax per pet per stay. Please notify the hotel in advance.
Please notify the hotel in advance.
A resort/facility fee of US$5 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Valet service fee: US$42 plus tax per day.
Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£91 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)