Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Why We Love It
- The nautical theme at this plush AAA 4-Diamond lakeside resort is tasteful, not kitschy
- The sprawling on-property water park has a sandy-bottom pool, lazy river, pirate ship and waterslide for kids of all ages
- Unlike most Orlando resorts, this hotel does not charge resort fees, and Wi-Fi, parking and airport transfers are free
- Guests love the proximity to Disney's Epcot, a 10-minute walk or ferry boat ride away
"Easily the best pool on Disney property" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Orlando may be landlocked, but the Disney Yacht Club can make you forget you’re not at sea. Set along the Crescent Lake lagoon, this Disney property is styled after the sailing clubs of old New England, with clapboard and turreted exteriors, wooden boardwalks and a mini lighthouse.
Interiors continue the maritime motif with lots of woods, gleaming brass and leather accents, and helm-shaped headboards in the rooms.
Kids can search for the hidden Mickey in the hotel lobby’s giant globe or marvel at the massive model ship while the grown-ups try to score a reservation at the on-site Yachtsman Steakhouse, widely considered one of the best restaurants at Disney World.
Although the hotel is about a 10-minute walk (or ferry ride for tuckered-out little legs) to Epcot, for many families the main draw here is the sprawling, three-acre Stormalong Bay water park. The park is exclusive to guests of the Yacht Club guests and its adjacent sister resort, the Beach Club. Here, all ages can get splash-happy with a lazy river, a 300-foot waterslide that starts at the top of a pirate ship and multiple pools and water features. It’s a popular way to cool off after a day pounding the pavement at the parks.
Guests of Disney Resort hotels receive the benefits of early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking and transportation within the resort and to the airport, as well as dining plans for every budget.
- "With Epcot and Hollywood Studios close by, guests here can hit the parks in the morning, return for a swim or nap on a hot afternoon, and go back to the parks refreshed and ready to play until the fireworks" -- Fodor's
- "Easily the best pool on Disney property" -- Frommer's
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.