Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Why We Love It
- Home to a sparkling 22-acre lake
- A 50-foot replica of a Mayan pyramid is the focus of the sprawling pool area
- Complimentary shuttles service the Orlando airport, as well as the theme parks and resorts in the area
- A playground, arcade and nightly campfire are among the unique amenities at this resort
"Its rooms are among Disney's best" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
The enormous pool with water slides, the outdoor playground, the lively arcade, nightly campfires and the Mexican-style food court make the Coronado Springs Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, a family favorite.
Guest rooms are spacious and come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, perfect for making reservations at the on-site restaurant and for booking the complimentary shuttle, servicing the Orlando airport as well as the surrounding resorts, theme parks and attractions.
The wealth of on-site activities include four pools, with waterfalls, spa tubs and Mayan architecture; a nightly campfire where guests can sing and roast marshmallows; and a large outdoor playground.
Guests of Disney Resort hotels receive the benefits of early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking, and dining plans for every budget.
- "Popular with families who appreciate its casual Southwestern architecture; lively, Mexican-style food court; and elaborate swimming pool" -- Fodor's
- "Its rooms are among Disney's best" -- Oyster.com
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11.99 and USD 19.49 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.