Disney's Contemporary Resort
Why We Love It
- Disney's speedy Monorail breezes right through this hotel
- The on-site pool has a 17-foot-tall water slide
- Guests can utilize complimentary shuttle transportation to and from the airport, as well as the surrounding parks and resorts
- Home to Chef Mickey's, the quintessential character dining experience
"Sleek, modern, luxury resort" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Disney's Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, is an architectural marvel, designed in 1971 by the United States Steel Corporation and offering easy access to Disney's famous Monorail.
Guest rooms are styled in soothing putties and slates, featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, perfect to check Monorail times and make reservations at the on-site restaurants, including Chef Mickey's, which Fodor's describes as "the epicentre of character-meal world."
A wealth of on-site activities include a 17-foot-high curving water slide, two whirlpools and a specialty lounging pool that juts out over Bay Lake, packed with loungers and cabanas.
Guests of Disney Resort hotels receive the benefits of early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking and transportation within the resort and to the airport, as well as dining plans for every budget.
- "Sleek, modern, luxury resort next to the Magic Kingdom ... the monorail runs right through the lobby, making park hopping a breeze, and offering quick respite for families seeking relief from the midday heat" -- Fodor's
- Nothing says, "I'm at Disney World" more than the awesome sight of that monorail sweeping dramatically through its glassy Grand Canyon Concourse" -- Frommer's
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.