Member Exclusive – Disney Hotel in Spring, Save 25%
Never miss a wild sight at this unique horseshoe-shaped resort with panoramic views of animal-filled savannas.
- £248-£255 per night ... April 22-25, 29-30; May 2, 6, 13, 16, 23-24
"One of Disney's most spectacular luxury hotels" -- Rough Guide
Why We Love It
- On-site waterpark a destination unto itself with waterslides, splash pads and zero-entry pool
- Get a flavor of the safari life with dining options inspired by South Africa including a wine tasting bar
- A stay here means access to Disney Park perks including the Magical Express Shuttle, free Wi-Fi and park purchases delivered to your hotel door
The horseshoe design of Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge showcases spectacular views of four sprawling savannas filled with majestic animals, gorgeous birds and lush vegetation.
Guests can hop aboard Disney's Magical Express for transportation to and from the Orlando airport, as well as to the surrounding theme parks and resorts -- though the pools at this hotel are theme parks unto themselves, with thrilling water slides, large canopy trees, whirlpool spas and animal observation sites.
Sleeping in a tent is not required here, but rooms evoke the safari-lodge feel with rugged but high-end decor, mosquito net canopies and some rooms have bunk beds.
Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to book reservations at many of the award-winning on-site restaurants, like the upscale South African-inspired Jiko, offering a boutique wine selection, an open show kitchen and two wood-burning ovens meant to mimic the tones of an African sunset.
Guests of Disney Resort hotels receive the benefits of early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking and transportation within the resort and to the airport, as well as dining plans for every budget.
- "Animal Kingdom Lodge is one of Disney's most unique resorts" -- Oyster.com
- "One of Disney’s most spectacular luxury hotels, where from some of the rooms... you can wake up to see wildlife grazing outside your window" -- Rough Guide
- "By far the most interesting Disney-run hotel" -- Concierge.com
- Kids' club
- Games room
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD $24.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD $33.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
When You Can Go
Travel options through May
Getting ThereGuests can utilize the complimentary shuttle for round-trip transportation to Orlando International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.