Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
Why We Love It
- Renovated in 2015, this unique hotel was designed by award-winning architect Michael Graves
- The 17 restaurants and lounges are described by Fodor's as "excellent"
- Complimentary scheduled shuttles to theme parks and golf courses, where guests are privy to advance tee times
- The three-acre pool area has a beach, slides, caves and hot tubs
"Equipped with every conceivable luxury" -- DK Eyewitness
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Renovated in 2015, the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort is located in the heart of Walt Disney World Resort, so guests can "escape the midday heat for a dip in the pool" (Fodor's) between rides.
Guest rooms are breezy and spacious and come with free Wi-Fi, perfect for booking complimentary transportation to the rest of the Disney theme parks. Or guests can spend a day at the pool, a theme park unto itself. The three-acre water oasis is surrounded by lush foliage and features a waterfall, slides, caves and hot tubs.
Dine and unwind at 17 restaurants and lounges, described as "excellent" by Fodor's, including a Shula's Steakhouse and an award-winning seafood restaurant, with character dining available. Or, splurge on a decadent treatment at the on-site Mandara Spa, offering Balinese-style rejuvenation.
Guests of Disney Resort hotels receive the benefits of early FastPass+ access, extra hours in the theme parks, MagicBand bracelets for keyless room entry, theme park admission and purchases, complimentary parking and transportation within the resort and to the airport, as well as dining plans for every budget.
- "Home to Todd English’s BlueZoo restaurant, a must no matter where you stay" -- DK Eyewitness
- "Equipped with every conceivable luxury" -- Rough Guide
- "The pool's cave and waterfall are so inviting that the kids will happily leave the parks for a relaxing cool-down" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 25 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 25.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 23.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.