Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt
Why We Love It
- Chic and modern oceanfront resort in posh Wailea
- Complimentary in-room minibar
- Past guests rave about the service; the pool attendants are particularly speedy and friendly
- Home of Morimoto Maui -- the Iron Chef's namesake restaurant
"Sleek island style" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is a luxurious beachfront property with plenty of amenities and extras for a tropical getaway.
Even the most basic rooms at this resort have great views of the natural surroundings from private balconies. The design is crisp and bright, with the natural contrast of wood furnishings. Each room has a complimentary minibar and free Wi-Fi, as well as toiletries from a local Hawaiian supplier.
Frolic along the hotel's beachfront or one of the four cascading infinity pools. For added excitement, book a snorkeling or boating activity for an extra fee. The resort boasts a large spa with treatments for men and women. A 24-hour fitness studio is also available. Several dining options range from a 24-hour market for lighter fare to Morimoto Maui -- named for the proprietor himself, Iron Chef Morimoto.
- "Maui's newest luxury (and eco-friendly) beachfront resort has the world talking about its sleek island style, five infinity pools, and hyperlocal approach to everything" -- Fodor's
- "The newest resort in Wailea opened to rave reviews—small wonder, considering its prime beachfront locale, chic decor, apothecary-style spa, and two phenomenal restaurants" -- Frommer's
- "Here you can attend a lei-making class, paddle an outrigger canoe or craft your own lotion at 'Awili Spa & Salon’s apothecary lounge" -- Lonely Planet
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 47 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 46.87 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Laundry facilities
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.