W San Francisco
Why We Love It
- The AAA 4-Diamond W San Francisco sits four blocks from Union Square in the stylish SoMa district
- Aggressively modern design quiets down in rooms that are mostly neutral
- Sleep comfortably in pillow-top beds with goose-down comforters and pillows from a menu
- Get pampered at Bliss, while snacking at the spa's well-known brownie bar
- The lobby cocktail lounge turns to a party scene at night that may be too clubby for some
"Über-trendy, yet remarkably comfortable" -- U.S. News & World Report
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond W San Francisco is adjacent to the SFMOMA and across the street from the Moscone Convention Center in the stylish SoMa district.
Like most W hotels, this one also exudes cool with a hip design and buzzing energy. Vibrant colors, eccentric light fixtures and plenty of plush furnishings are great to lounge on while mixing and mingling with locals and tourists. Head to Trace restaurant, which offers fresh, locally sourced fare, and then hit the hip Living Room and Upstairs Bar for seasonal cocktails.
Guest rooms are minimalist with modern decor and furnishings as well as comfortable and playful amenities, including pillow-top beds, a Sweet Dreams pillow menu and Bliss bath products. Pets also can also be indulged as the hotel offers a program pampering with beds, treats, and food and water bowls. And if there's something you forgot, the hotel staff go out of their way to get it for you. (Forgot a leash? No problem.)
Pop into Bliss Spa to relax with a massage and indulge in the legendary brownie bar. Don't miss a workout at the hotel's 24-hour fitness center. Head to nearby Yerba Buena Gardens for a jog, or pack a picnic to enjoy a day outside.
- "The place is infused with hip energy, owing some of its cachet to the next-door San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: techno-pop pulses in the lobby, bar, and Trace Restaurant, where the massive jellyfish-like chandelier is a destination in itself" -- Fodor's
General Weekday newspaper delivery.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
Coffee maker available on request.
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 63.84 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.