The Scarlet Huntington
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located atop Nob Hill, this swank hotel underwent a $15 million renovation in 2014
- There's a heavenly 3-story on-site spa with an indoor infinity pool that overlooks San Francisco
- Go back in time with an old school cocktail at the hotel's character-filled Big 4 Restaurant
- Rated as one of the top 10 hotels in San Francisco by TripAdvisor member
Located in the heart of San Francisco atop Nob HIll, The Scarlet Huntington Hotel combines old San Francisco with Singapore Straits Chinese heritage. This 4-star posh hotel is a true beauty and is covered in brick and ivy. It is only a half a mile from Union Square. We suggest taking the cable car back up after a long day of shopping -- the hills can be daunting.
Guestrooms on property are larger than usual San Francisco rooms are beautifully appointed with bold color palettes. May rooms have city or bay views from them.
Head to the bar at the Big 4 Restaurant, order a cocktail and go back in time. The dimly lit restaurant is lined with rich mahogany. Stained glass and green booths further set the ambiance. Dine on inventive American cuisine before retiring for the evening.
In need of a little rest and relaxation? Unwind at the Nob Hill Spa, a refuge for locals and visitors alike. Soak in the indoor pool, catch some rays on a chaise lounge on the outdoor patio or zen out in the relaxation room.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 59.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 25 March 2018 to 29 March 2018 (dates subject to change):