The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Fresh from an extensive renovation completed in 2015, the Ritz is the only AAA 5-Diamond hotel in town
- The 1900's building is quite grand but interiors are chic with high-tech touches like "virtual concierges" in the lobby
- Cable cars stop right in front of the hotel, and a complimentary town car service makes it convenient to explore the city
- Past guest rave about the service and food
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, a AAA 5-Diamond hotel, is centrally located near the Nob Hill neighborhood and Financial District of San Francisco just steps from restaurants, shops and attractions. Cable cars stop right outside the hotel, making it easy for guest to explore the city. Built in 1909, the posh neoclassical building exudes a historical decadence but features a modern and refurbished interior.
The guest rooms at this sleek hotel are modern and fresh with blue, gray and silver colors giving it a sophisticated look. They're decked out with luxurious amenities including Italian marble bathrooms with separate baths and showers with rainforest showerheads, Frette linens and iPod docking stations.
Don't miss the hotel's stellar restaurant, Parallel 37, which serves up globally inspired California cuisine including local seafood from chef Michael Rotondo and a mixology program that features cocktails made with fresh ingredients. The Lounge is a great spot to enjoy a cocktail or traditional afternoon tea.
Pamper yourself with a massage and relax in the steam room or get in a workout at the 24-hour fitness center complete with state-of-the-art cardio machines and strength-training equipment.
Take advantage of the hotel's daily town car service, which will drop you off within 2 miles of the hotel -- perfect for hitting the town for dinner or shopping.
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.