Why We Love It
- This hotel's atmosphere is infused with literature and art scattered throughout the hotel
- Well-located in the city's Arts and Entertainment District
- Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and iHome docks
- Dine at Aspire, a restaurant with New England cuisine
"Elegant decor and attentive service" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Hotel Providence has a historic style and sits in the city's Arts and Entertainment District, close to attractions, shops and theaters. Scattered throughout the hotel, guests will find classic books, contributing to the sophisticated feel.
Guest roomsare tastefully appointed and have modern conveniences like free Wi-Fi. Plug iPods and iPhones into the docking system to wake up to your own music, and start each morning with coffee from the in-room Keurig.
Keep up with workouts at the hotel's fitness room, where a trainer can be booked in advance. The hotel also has a full-service restaurant, Aspire, where New England cuisine is served with local ingredients whenever possible.
- "Hotel Providence, the city's first luxury boutique hotel, is located in the heart of the Downcity Arts and Entertainment District" -- Gayot.com
- "Eighty plush and colourful rooms in RI’s first boutique hotel, with a trendy restaurant downstairs" -- Rough Guide
- "In the heart of the city's Arts and Entertainment District, this intimate boutique hotel sets the standard for elegant decor and attentive service" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.