Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
Why We Love It
- An architectural gem -- the hotel is housed in a 1920s Masonic Temple that is now fully renovated
- Swanky guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and plush pillow-top beds
- The on-site restaurant, Public Kitchen & Bar, has a rich atmosphere to match the classic surroundings
- Some rooms look out at the State House
"A rival to the best the city has to offer" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
In the shell of a luxurious 1920s Masonic Temple, the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel welcomes guests to its modern accommodations.
Indulge in room service while lounging on a plush, pillow-top bed in a guest room with complimentary Wi-Fi. Guest rooms also have marble bathrooms, high ceilings and large windows with views. The hotel features a full fitness center with plenty of cardio machines and free weights.
Dine on-site at Public Kitchen & Bar, which serves a classic American menu and cocktails in a historic setting. A host of other dining options are within walking distance, including a steakhouse and other styles ranging from seafood to Cuban.
- "Over $100 million has transformed it into this ambitious luxury hotel, a rival to the best the city has to offer" -- Frommer's
- "Originally built in 1929 as a Masonic temple, this stylish neoclassical property has been restored to its original beauty, complete with Ionnic columns at the entrance" -- Gayot.com
- "No blasé chain hotel here, the Renaissance is set in a spacious 1929 Masonic Temple that offers stylish rooms with bold, striped colour palettes" -- Rough Guide
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.