Why We Love It
- A beloved Providence landmark since 1922, two blocks from the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Designed by the same architectural firm that designed NYC’s Grand Central Station
- Guest rooms are comfortable, with pillowtop beds, Egyptian cotton sheets and the convenience of complimentary Wi-Fi
- Home to a fine dining restaurant, a Starbucks and the only hotel spa in town
“The grande dame of Providence hotels” — Michelin Guide
Rooms & Rates
Lonely Planet describes walking into the opulent lobby of the Providence Biltmore as “stepping back into the 1920s” with grand chandeliers, luxurious fabrics and rich historic accents.
Guest rooms are large, many of them over 600 square feet, and all of them welcome lots of natural light through big windows as well as breathtaking views of the city. Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to plan days exploring the charming area and to check out the ever-changing menu at the on-site restaurant, serving fresh seafood and local fare.
This inn is home to the only hotel spa in Providence, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guests looking for breakfast on the go can stop in at the on-site Starbucks; a roaring fireplace sets it apart from other locations.
- “Entering the chandeliered lobby of this historic downtown hotel is like stepping back into the 1920s” — Lonely Planet
- “The rooms in this 1922 Providence landmark are plush, contemporary and recently renovated” — Rough Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Infant cribs are not available.
Extra bed available upon request: US$30 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 20.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Infant cribs are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Additional details: The hotel offers Valet Parking for 32.00 USD (subject to tax), per day and includes in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(33 Member Ratings)