The Peninsula Beverly Hills
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Praised yearly with the AAA Five Diamond award and Forbes Five Star rating since 1993
- Past guests rave about the service and amenities at this luxury hotel, widely considered one of Los Angeles' best hotels
- You might spot a celebrity or two lounging at the exclusive rooftop pool and gardens, lined with private cabanas and cascading palm trees
- Complimentary car service whisks guests around Beverly Hills in one of two Mini Coopers or a Rolls-Royce
Luxury awaits at the Peninsula Beverly Hills, the only hotel in Southern California with both the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star ratings since 1993. Nestled into the corner of Santa Monica and Wilshire boulevards, the hotel provides immediate access to the upscale shopping and eateries that line famed Rodeo Drive, a five-minute walk away.
Dining options on-site include The Belvedere, a 21 year recipient of the AAA Five Diamond award; The Living Room, serving afternoon tea three times a day; a cozy bar and the 6,000-square-foot rooftop garden, offering alfresco bites and beverages beneath the California stars and sunshine.
Exploring the area is a breeze; house cars include two Mini Coopers and a Rolls-Royce, which chauffeur guests for free within Beverly Hills and Century City. After riding around the city, sip complimentary bottled water while lounging beside the hotel’s expansive pool, surrounded by sweeping views of the Los Angeles skyline.
Pets of all shapes and sizes are also welcome at this Hollywood haven for $35 per day; meals and treats are available from a special room-service menu catered exclusively to these four-legged friends.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 10am.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 10am Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 140 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD $35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.