The Beverly Hilton
Why We Love It
- In the heart of Beverly Hills, the hotel is at the crossroads of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard, in one of the swankiest zip codes in the city
- A sprawling palm-lined pool is packed with cabanas and loungers, good for sipping cocktails and soaking up sun as opposed to splashing around with the kids
- Plays host to the annual Golden Globe Awards and Grammy pre-party
- Guests receive complimentary car service within 1 mile of the hotel
"Prime Beverly Hills location” — Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Retreat to the Beverly Hilton, a landmark Los Angeles hotel on the corner of famed Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard since 1955. A longtime favorite of the rich and famous, the hotel has catered to stars such as Frank Sinatra and Judy Garland as well as presidents and British royalty.
Located in the 90210, one of the world’s wealthiest ZIP codes, the Beverly Hilton attracts a mix of trendsetters, movie stars and international travelers. Famed Rodeo Drive is a 15-minute walk away, which can feel long in the heat, so guests can ride there in style via complimentary car service within 1 mile of the hotel, encompassing the Golden Triangle neighborhoods of Beverly Hills and Century City.
The hotel's glamorous pool, adorned with plush loungers and draped cabanas, is the largest in Beverly Hills and has served as a backdrop to numerous films and photo shoots. Sixty-thousand square feet of event space plays host to star-studded celebrity galas such as the Golden Globes for the past four decades and was home to the first Grammy Awards. Legendary Trader Vic’s serves up Polynesian-fusion fare and cocktails such as the mai tai, invented by the restaurant’s namesake in the 1940s.
These top notch amenities more than make up for rooms that can feel a bit small, especially because guests likely won't be spending too much time in them.
- “The Beverly Hilton, a Four-Star hotel with a prime location in Beverly Hills, is famous for playing host to the Golden Globes every January” — Forbes Travel Guide
- “In the heart of Beverly Hills, this boxlike eight-story hotel has been attracting city business travelers, movie stars, U.S. presidents, royalty, and tourists alike since 1955” — Frommer's
- “All of the lovely rooms come with high-speed Internet access, and most boast lavish bathrooms and terraces with city views” — Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.