Why We Love It
- Located in Arlington's vibrant Ballston neighborhood, loaded with great restaurants
- Steps from a metro station with easy access to downtown D.C.
- Dan & Brad's, the on-site restaurant, serves fare from the Chesapeake Bay, the nation's largest estuary
- This hotel is connected by skywalk to the Ballston Common Mall
"Convenience to shopping and metro" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Hilton Arlington is located in the heart of Arlington, steps from the diverse restaurants and boutiques of the area's vibrant Ballston neighborhood, and connected by skywalk to the Ballston Commons Mall.
Guest rooms are spacious and bright with plush bedding outfitting signature Hilton Serenity beds. Large closets are perfect for storing new outfits after a shopping spree at the nearby mall, or guests who prefer workout therapy to retail therapy can take advantage of complimentary access to a modern nearby gym.
Dan & Brad's, the on-site restaurant, features fare from Chesapeake Bay, the nation's largest estuary. Or guests can step outside the front doors of the hotel and find themselves with a multitude of dining options.
- "Convenience to shopping and metro is a big plus" -- Fodor's
- "Good restaurants on its doorstep and great for the bus from the Metro to Tysons Corner Shopping Mall" -- DK Eyewitness
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.