Sheraton Sand Key Resort
Why We Love It
- This well-reviewed resort sits on one of the quieter beaches in the Clearwater area
- Dining options range from poolside drinks and meals to creative cuisine in a casual but sophisticated setting
- Free use of the fitness center and tennis courts, including equipment rental
"One of the best and most popular hotels" -- Rough Guide
Rooms & Rates
The Sheraton Sand Key Resort sits on a quiet sandy strip of beachfront in Clearwater, Florida, and offers guests a reprieve from the city's usual bustle.
All of the spacious guest rooms have either a patio or a balcony, as well as upscale linens on Sheraton's signature beds. The hotel's pool is flanked by plenty of loungers; snag a spot poolside or oceanside to take in stunning sunsets on the horizon. Play a round at the on-site tennis courts -- racquet and ball rentals are free.
A full fitness center is available for complimentary use by all guests. Dining options range from the creative dinner fare at Rusty's to cocktails and lighter fare at the Poolside Cafe and Poolside Bar. A tavern and bistro-style grill are also available.
- "One of the best and most popular hotels (especially for conferences) on the St. Petersburg beaches, with standard five-star rooms" -- Rough Guide
- "Expect something special when you stay here, including a modern property and one of the few uncluttered beaches in the area" -- Fodor's
- "Set on 10 acres next to Sand Key Park, away from the honky-tonk of Clearwater, this nine-story Spanish-style hotel is a favorite with groups and watersports enthusiasts" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs are available on request (and based on availability), for one child up to age 3: $5.00 (subject to tax) per day.
Extra bed available upon request: $10 USD (plus tax, per night).
Cribs are available on request (and based on availability), for one child up to age 3: $5.00 (subject to tax) per day.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Extra Person Fee Information:
$10 (subject to tax) per person per night after the second adult in the room.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(16 Member Ratings)