Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
Why We Love It
- This AAA Four Diamond hotel is located in one of Tampa's premier shopping areas
- Guests can hop aboard a complimentary round-trip airport shuttle
- Rooms at this hotel are styled with Mediterranean flair, featuring decadent marble bathrooms
- Guests can get a perfect steak or fresh seafood at the on-site Pelagia Trattoria
"Shopaholics praise this beautiful hotel's perfect location" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Shopaholics will rejoice at the location of the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel, which is connected directly to the city's upscale International Plaza and Bay Street shopping center, featuring a massive Neiman Marcus and a Nordstrom, among other chic stores.
A complimentary airport shuttle transports guests to and from this AAA Four Diamond hotel, where rooms have thick mattresses, plush linens, fluffy pillows and lots of closet space for storing newly acquired outfits. Though shopping is a big draw, guests can still soak up Florida sunshine at the heated outdoor pool and whirlpool.
The onsite restaurant is very well-reviewed, serving signature cocktails, perfect steaks and fresh seafood; or opt to dine at one of many options nearby, including Columbiana, Florida's oldest Spanish restaurant.
- "Guests can enjoy the amenities of a high-class hotel with convenient proximity to the airport, fine dining and shopping" -- Gayot.com
- "Shopaholics praise this beautiful hotel's perfect location next to Tampa's upscale International Plaza mall" -- Zagat
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.