Magnolia Hotel Denver
Why We Love It
- Historic bank building is in Denver's upscale lower downtown ("LoDo") area, known for its shopping and nightlife
- A buffet breakfast is free for all guests
- Fabulous freebies include Wi-Fi, evening drink reception and late-night cookies and milk
- Hotel's Harry’s Bar is a popular Parisian-style hangout
“Home away from home” -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in the former American National Bank Building, circa 1906, the four-star Magnolia Hotel in the lower downtown of Denver--known as "LoDo" to the lcoals--maintains its early 20th century roots from the outside with decidedly contemporary interiors.
The LoDo district is the oldest part of the Mile High City, hosting some of the area's most well-known restaurants, galleries and shops.
All rooms and suites have custom bedding, dark woods and lofty ceilings. Upgrade to a room with a gas-lit fireplace for a cozy night in. Chic details like fresh flowers and bowls of fruit give rooms a pop of color and a cheery feel. Although the rooms are on the smallish side there are plenty of on-site areas for relaxing, including Parisian-chic Harry’s Bar and a billiards lounge.
Fill up at the free breakfast buffet, noted as one of best in town by Gayot and then log into the complimentary Wi-Fi to plan a day of exploration in the Mile High City.
Loved by business travelers for its 17th Street Financial District location, the hotel is also close to both the Denver Art Museum and Performing Arts Center.
- “This upper-middle-range boutique hotel in downtown Denver is housed in a historic building but inside, it's stylish and contemporary” -- Oyster.com
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 0.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.