£66 & up – Wisconsin: Lake Geneva 4-Star Resort through April
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Grand Geneva Resort is one of the Top Resorts in the Midwest (Conde Nast Traveler) with everything you need for a winter trip — down to the on-site ski hill.
“The jewel in the crown of Lake Geneva's resorts" — Oyster.com
- Check in most dates through April 30:
- £66 per night ... Sundays
- £82 per night ... Monday-Thursday
- £116 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Check into a Deluxe Courtside Double Double room, or upgrade to a Deluxe Courtside King for +£8 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £19 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, valet parking, on-site transportation, in-room bottled water, coffee and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- All rooms feature flat-screen TVs, granite bathrooms and lake or golf-course views; most feature private balconies or patios
- The Grand Geneva has maintained AAA 4-Diamond status since 1998
- The resort also features two golf courses, a full-service spa and a private 20-acre lake
- Family-friendly with indoor/outdoor pools and a "Kids are Grand" childrens program
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, a sprawling chalet-style resort that takes inspiration from Frank Lloyd Wright's prairie-style architecture and design, is one of Wisconsin's best hotels (U.S. News & World Report Travel).
Rooms are country chic with leather armchairs and antique-style furniture, plush cotton bedding, minifridges, coffee service and bottled water. The resort features seven different restaurants, cafes and lounges including the Geneva ChopHouse and Ristorante Brissago, both winners of multiple OpenTable Diners' Choice awards.
In winter, guests can hit the slopes on Grand Geneva's Mountain Top ski hill with 21 downhill runs (snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ice skating, sledding and snowshoeing is also available). Guests can also hang out at the outdoor firepit, the roaring indoor fireplace or visit the nearby Timber Ridge sister resort with its 50,000-square-foot indoor water park, heated waterslides and a lazy river (passes available to guests for an additional fee). In the warmer months, guests can take advantage of the two on-site golf courses and nearby attractions like cruises on Geneva Lake or zip-lining tours.
The resort is located just 10 minutes from downtown Lake Geneva — sometimes referred to as "the Hamptons of the Midwest" — with its many boutique shops, restaurants, bars and popular public beach.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$65 plus tax per pet per day.
Maximum weight: 30 kg.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes Wi-Fi access, valet parking, on-site transportation, in-room bottled water and coffee, local calls and access to the fitness center.
This fee includes Wi-Fi access, valet parking, on-site transportation, in-room bottled water and coffee, local calls and access to the fitness center.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The golf course is closed from mid November to March. Ski is closed from mid March to November.
£66 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(114 Member Ratings)