£68 & up – Wisconsin: Lake Geneva Winter Getaway, 55% Off
Members save up to 55% at this top resort, which offers plenty to do in winter including ice skating, sledding and skiing -- or stay warm at the resort's spa, indoor pool and hot tub.
- What's included:
- Travel through March 31
- £68 per night ... Sunday
- £93 per night ... Monday-Thursday
- £119 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Stay in a Deluxe Courtside Double Guest Room; upgrades to Deluxe Courtside King Rooms are also available
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £21 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, valet parking, on-site transportation, fitness center access (including classes) and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: We've also negotiated stays of up to 55% off at the new Villas at Grand Geneva, with extra space for family stays or longer vacations, starting at $149.
“The jewel in the crown of Lake Geneva's resorts" -- Oyster.com
Why We Love It
- Family-friendly with indoor/outdoor pools and a "Kids are Grand" children's program
- All rooms feature flat-screen TVs, granite bathrooms and lake or golf-course views; most feature private balconies or patios
- The Grand Geneva has maintained AAA 4-Diamond status since 1998
- The resort also features two golf courses, a full-service spa and a private 20-acre lake
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, a sprawling chalet-style property 10 minutes from Lake Geneva’s town center that takes inspiration from Frank Lloyd Wright's prairie-style architecture and design, is one of Wisconsin's best resorts (U.S. News & World Report Travel).
Rooms are country chic with leather armchairs and antique-style furniture, plush cotton bedding, minifridges, complimentary coffee service and bottled water. The resort features seven different restaurants, cafes and lounges including the Geneva ChopHouse and Ristorante Brissago, both winners of multiple OpenTable Diners' Choice awards.
In winter, guests can hit the slopes on Grand Geneva's Mountain Top ski hill with 20 downhill runs (snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ice skating, sledding and snowshoeing is also available). Guests can also hang out at the outdoor firepit, the roaring indoor fireplace or visit the nearby Timber Ridge sister resort with its 50,000-square-foot indoor water park, heated waterslides and a lazy river (passes available to guests for an additional fee).
The resort is located just 10 minutes from downtown Lake Geneva -- sometimes referred to as "the Hamptons of the Midwest" -- with its many boutique shops, restaurants, bars and popular public beach.
- “One of Wisconsin’s top resorts, the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is home to its own ski resort, water park, even a rock-climbing wall” -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets (dogs only and up to a max of 25 lbs.) are allowed and will be charged $65 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied by hotel.
A resort/facility fee of US$27.13 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes Wi-Fi access, valet parking, on-site transportation, in-room bottled water and coffee, local calls and access to the fitness center.
This fee includes Wi-Fi access, valet parking, on-site transportation, in-room bottled water and coffee, local calls and access to the fitness center.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Minimum Stay requirements may vary, check with hotel for details.
The golf course is closed from mid November to March. Ski is closed from mid March to November.
£68 / night
When You Can Go
Weekdays through March; weekends also discounted
Getting ThereThe Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an hour’s drive from Milwaukee and about 90 minutes from both Madison and Chicago. Parking is available on site (included in the resort fee).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(149 Member Ratings)