Hilton Austin Airport
Why We Love It
- Designed with the business traveler in mind, this hotel has upgraded suites that have attached boardrooms
- The only hotel on airport grounds, the complimentary shuttle gets travelers to and from the airport in two minutes
- Easy access to downtown Austin and near area attractions like Circuit of Americas and the Texas State Capitol
"It doesn't get more convenient than this hotel" -- Gayot
Rooms & Rates
Built in the 1960s as a military strategic air command center, the Hilton Austin Airport hotel is nicknamed the “donut” for its noteworthy round shape with an open atrium. Nowadays, guests can sip coffee in the sunny atrium complete with free Wi-Fi.
Ideal for business travelers with tight schedules, the hotel offers a $1 shuttle service into downtown and is just a two-minute ride from the airport terminal. While the rooms are soundproofed, the runways are just a stone’s throw from the hotel, so some noise is to be expected.
Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and spacious work desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs ensure travelers won’t miss a beat in their routine. Take a break and go for a stroll on one of two walking paths or work up a sweat in the fitness center. Unwind before flying out with a drink at the bar or opt for a massage from the menu of spa services.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.