Why We Love This Hotel
- One block from the 6th Street entertainment district's live music venues
- Renovated rooms are more high-tech than a typical Hilton, with touch-screen controls and extra charging outlets
- Across the street from the convention center and popular with meeting attendees
- Sunny patio surrounds the outdoor pool, and the spa offers great post-massage skyline views
Steps from the Austin Convention Center, the Hilton Austin is a popular destination for business travelers thanks to its location. The hotel also has a lot to offer visitors to Austin who may have more than meetings on their minds. The hotel is just one block from the 6th Street entertainment district, famous for its live music scene. The Texas State Capitol and Congress Avenue Bridge are within a mile.
Head up to the eighth floor, where a well-equipped spa and health club are situated, with sweeping views of the city. Lounge on the sun-soaked patio before taking a dip in the outdoor pool or heading in for a spa treatment or a steam. Consult the concierge for myriad off-site dining options in downtown Austin.
Find respite from the lively city in comfortable rooms that feature Hilton Serenity beds and high-quality bedding. After a restful evening, guests will be ready to hit the town, whether it’s shopping down 2nd Street, jogging around Lady Bird Lake or heading to a convention.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.