£163-£171 – Luxe Nashville Hotel; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
There's never a bad time to visit Nashville — but with the Country Music Awards, holiday tours at antebellum mansions plus loads of concerts, we think winter might be the best time to see Music City. That's why we negotiated savings of up to 40% at one of the Top Five Best Nashville Hotels (U.S. News & World Report) into March.
"Equal parts Southern sass and global rock 'n' roll" — Conde Nast Traveler
- Check in most dates through March 29
- £163 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £171 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- £19 daily food-and-beverage credit
- Members automatically stay on an upper floor Premier King or Two Queen room overlooking the city skyline or Vanderbilt University
- For an even better corner view, upgrade to a Midtown Suite for +£20 per night
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are +$15 per night
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination fee of £16 plus tax per night; the fee includes welcome drinks upon arrival, in room record player by request, discounted tickets to tours around Nashville, Wi-Fi and more
- Self-parking is £29, and valet parking is £33 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A block away from hot chicken at iconic Hattie B's, the Hutton puts guests within a short drive of the honky-tonks on Broadway yet far enough away to sleep soundly at night
- "The cool factor skyrockets at Analog" (Oyster.com): the hotel's two-story music club has already hosted big-name acts like Maren Morris and Allen Stone
- Guests can try their hand at composing in one of the on-site writing rooms designed by Dierks Bentley and OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder
Sitting between Vanderbilt University, Centennial Park and Broadway Avenue in the aptly named midtown neighborhood, the Hutton Hotel screams Music City from head to toe: Guest rooms, with floor-to-ceiling windows, feature wallpaper patterned after sound waves in a nod to the city's musical roots. Then there are country-chic accents like bar-stools fashioned to resemble saddles in the on-site restaurant.
The Hutton is a magnate for country-music stars, too — Maren Morris recorded her No. 1 single "The Middle" here. During awards shows, you just might have a "celebrity sighting or three if you camped out in the lobby long enough" (Conde Nast Traveler).
Rooms and suites come with modern necessities like free Wi-Fi, plus a litany of indulgent extras — think steam showers with rainfall heads, twice-daily house-keeping services and gourmet snack drawers stocked with locally sourced treats (for an added fee). There's also a host of other freebies, like car service around Nashville — in a Tesla — and vinyl records available for rental.
The hotel's newly opened restaurant, Mane & Rye Dinerant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and specializes in boozy milkshakes — like the Fat Elvis, which comes with banana ice cream, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff and a shot of Jack Daniel's. After a late night on Broadway, we recommend the short rib hash or sour cream pancakes with whiskey bananas.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. A non-refundable cleaning fee of 50 USD plus tax, per room per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on the 5th and 6th floors only.
A pet waiver must be signed upon check-in.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of 50 USD plus tax, per room per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: US$42 plus tax per night. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Car park fee: US$37 plus tax per night.
A resort/facility fee of US$20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Self-parking does not include in and out privileges.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£163 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(147 Member Ratings)