Hotel Indigo Nashville
Why We Love It
- This charming heritage building still contains original travertine floors and post drops in the hallways
- Stylish guest rooms have sleek marble bathrooms, spa-style tubs, deluxe bedding and complimentary Wi-Fi
- The District Bar and Kitchen serves upscale fare and signature cocktails
- Close to the downtown music scene as well as state government buildings
"A pleasing blend of modern, historic, and posh" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
On the north end of Printers Alley, downtown's chic, hidden nightclub area, the Hotel Indigo Nashville is boutique hotel in a charming heritage building, adorned with original travertine flooring and post drops in the hallways.
Guest rooms are stylish, with Keurig coffee makers, sleek marble counters, deep tubs and complimentary Wi-Fi, which makes it easy to explore the treasures of Music City like legendary music venues, lounges and restaurants.
On-site restaurant the District Bar and Kitchen is warmly decorated and serves upscale fare and signature cocktails. When guests aren't exploring downtown Nashville they can unwind at the 24-hour fitness center.
- "This hotel gives the Nashville visitor the option to stay in style" -- BlackBook
- "This boutique hotel is a pleasing blend of modern, historic, and posh" -- Frommer's
- "A convenient downtown location" -- Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 409.00 per day (for stays between 10 06 - 14 06)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.