Magnolia Hotel Dallas Downtown
Why We Love It
- Located in the Magnolia Petroleum Company building, featuring one of the city's most well-loved landmarks, the Neon Pegasus
- A complimentary breakfast buffet is served in The Lounge each morning, and guests come home to free milk and cookies every night
- The stylish lounge onsite is popular with locals, and guests can ask for free drink vouchers at check-in
- Located in Dallas' historic west end where warehouses have been converted to funky restaurants, bars and galleries, and the legendary book depository turned museum awaits JFK buffs
"Thoroughly modern" -- DK Eyewitness
Rooms & Rates
Located in the heart of Dallas' chic historic west-end, the Magnolia Hotel Dallas is an upscale boutique hotel boasting a slew of unique extras, like an evening beer and wine reception, a bedtime cookie buffet and complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
This landmark property, housed in the former Magnolia Petroleum Company building, is crowned with the famous Pegasus Flying Red Horse logo. And if that weren't enough for history buffs, the famous book depository is just 10-minute walk away.
Inside, guest rooms are adorned with generously sized work spaces, deep soaker tubs and free Wi-Fi. A well-equipped fitness center welcomes those more disciplined guests 24-hours a day. The on-site restaurant and bar hosts a variety of complimentary services and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The only drawback here is the high price tag, though many guests will say the location and amenities are well worth it.
- "This 330-room boutique is breath of fresh air from the many generic hotel chains in Dallas" -- Oyster.com
- "Thoroughly modern, this trendy hotel is housed in the historic 1920s Petroleum building downtown" -- DK Eyewitness
- "These guys know how to do it" -- Zagat
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.