THE US GRANT, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego
Why We Love It
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Each character-rich room contains original artwork, marble bathrooms and detailed crown molding
- This hotel was built by Ulysses S. Grant's son
- This is a AAA Four Diamond hotel
"The most celebrated and respected" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The US Grant is a AAA Four Diamond hotel that "not only places you in the lap of luxury but also transports you back in time" (Fodor's).
Guest rooms at this hotel are opulently decorated in original artwork, rich marble bathrooms and intricate woodwork, while plush pillow-top beds are outfitted in down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. The on-site restaurant, Grant Grill, is very well-reviewed and has some of the best cocktails in the city, according to the Food Network.
Built in 1910 by Ulysses S. Grant's son, this grand hotel is located in the dazzling Gaslamp Quarter, chockablock with historic architecture, world-class restaurants, exciting nightlife and charming boutiques. After long days exploring the area, guests can unwind with an in-room massage, facial or body treatment.
- "One of the most celebrated and respected hotels within San Diego" -- Oyster.com
- "Downtown’s poshest address since 1910" -- Rough Guide
- "Presidents, dignitaries and historical figures have stayed here, while today’s A-list celebrity guests give The US Grant modern glamour" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95-14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95-14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95-14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95-14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.