Why We Love It
- Walking distance to Knightsbridge & Buckingham Palace
- Boutique hotel garners awards from Travel + Leisure and Conde Naste Traveler
- "Serves up that ritzy grand hotel feeling," says Frommer's
- Breakfast delivered to rooms for no additional charge
"Attentive, friendly service" -- The AA Hotel Guide
100% (7 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Known for its refined English atmosphere, superb afternoon tea and exclusive surroundings, the award-winning Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel also boasts a fabulous location within walking distance of Hyde Park, Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace.
A fixture on Travel + Leisure's Top 500 and the Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice awards, the Chesterfield offers a fabulous range of on-site facilities. Afternoon tea, served in the bright conservatory overlooking the garden, is an institution here. The Charlie and The Chesterfield afternoon tea was commended in the Afternoon Tea Awards 2016 and praised for “taking guests on a journey through the sweet, colourful and chocolate-y world of Charlie and his friends".
The top-notch Butlers Restaurant holds a prestigious 2-AA-Rosette rating, and offers an elegant twist on British favourites, such as Hampshire ham with bubble and squeak or hand-chopped Aberdeen Angus sirloin steak, accompanied by a wide selection of fine wines. Top billing, however, goes to the acclaimed Dover sole.
Classic rooms are compact but comfortable with large beds, ample closet space and free Wi-Fi. Rooms are individually decorated with Savile Row stripes (named after the street where London’s tailors once thrived), English floral styling and African prints. In the morning, there is no extra charge to have breakfast delivered to your room. Guests staying in a Junior Suite, many of which have four-poster beds and Jacuzzis, will also have canapés delivered each evening.
Located just off Berkeley Square, it is a short stroll to the Green Park transit station and the buzzing pubs and cafes of Shepherd Market.
- "[The hotel] brings to the table two important features hard to come by at many grand London hotels: personalized service and an intimate setting" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Quiet elegance and an atmosphere of exclusivity characterise this stylish Mayfair hotel where attentive, friendly service is paramount" -- The AA Hotel Guide
- "[Bedrooms are] small, but like fashion magazine spreads, with bold designer wallpaper or tones of fawn and gray" -- Fodor's
- "Only in super-expensive Mayfair could the Chesterfield be considered a bargain, but it serves up that ritzy grand hotel feeling at a better price than the Connaught or the Dorchester" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 11 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request free of charge for children under 2. Extra bed available on request, free of charge for children up to age 11. Available in the Junior Suites and Executive Suites only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(7 Member reviews)