Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond bayside property overlooking Sanibel and Captiva islands
- Guests can take a sunset dinner cruise on the resort’s own 100-foot yacht
- Five dining options on site as well as a state-of-the-art spa and fitness center
- 10-minute drive over the Sanibel Causeway to Sanibel island
“The best resort spa in the Fort Myers area” -- Fodor’s
Rooms & Rates
Take in sweeping views of Sanibel and Captiva islands at the decked-out Sanibel Harbour Marriot Resort & Spa. This AAA 4-Diamond property, which Fodor’s calls a “sprawling resort complex that towers over the island-studded San Carlos Bay,” makes a luxe waterfront statement on Florida’s southwest coast.
Set on 85 acres, this bayside property hosts four outdoor pools, five varied dining options, a 13-slip marina housing the resort’s own 100-foot yacht, a fishing pier, numerous tennis courts, a world-class fitness center and a critically acclaimed spa.
Guests can enjoy Sanibel Island views from the resort pool deck, or make the 10-minute drive over the Sanibel Causeway to the island, considered one of the best shelling spots in North America by Travel + Leisure.
Be sure to hop aboard the resort’s yacht for a special Sunday brunch or sunset dinner cruise fit with sublime views along the scenic San Carlos Bay. Sunsets off the yacht can also be enjoyed from inviting guest balconies, where guests can toast the end of the day from relaxing deck chairs.
Those in need of a bit more zen can head to the resort’s 40,000-square-foot spa and fitness center hosting yoga and Pilates classes as well as a wide range of spa treatments inspired by the tranquility of the sea. For a unique experience, book a BETAR bed treatment, “one of only 16 such systems in the world, in which the body is bathed in sound waves to create a state of total relaxation” (Frommer’s).
- “Boasting rave-worthy views of nearby Sanibel Island” -- U.S. News & World Report
- “Top-notch accommodations” -- Fodor’s
- “A fabulous vacation destination for families” -- Frommer’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.