The Nadler Soho
Why We Love It
- This boutique hotel opened in 2013 and “offers excellent value”, says The Daily Telegraph
- Ideal location in the heart of Soho, within walking distance of the West End theatres and Oxford Street
- Rooms have a mini-kitchenette with a fridge and microwave
- Free, fast Wi-Fi throughout
"Excellent value" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Dubbed "a new kind of hotel" by Esquire magazine, The Nadler Soho Hotel may not have a restaurant or on-site bar but it more than makes up for it with fair prices and an ideal location near London's West End and Oxford Street. The property opened in 2013 and has a modern, minimalist feel with free Wi-Fi throughout.
You'll be staying in the heart of Soho with a multitude of dining options on your doorstep. Try Social Eating House for a special occasion, or the very reasonable Burger and Lobster, which opened in 2014. Afterwards, the slick Milk and Honey bar is worth a cocktail or two -- ask the Nadler's friendly team to help you make a reservation. The West End and Oxford Street are within walking distance, and Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road tube stations are also very close for trips further afield.
Back at the hotel, some of the bedrooms are on the small side, as is common in this historical part of London. They're quiet though with triple-glazed windows and all have been finished to a high standard. Expect smart TVs with free Love Film access, GHD hairdryers, and a mini-kitchenette, including a microwave, fridge, kettle and crockery in every room.
- "A new kind of hotel, for the more pragmatic traveller" -- Esquire
- "A lively, in-the-thick-of-it-all location" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- “Punching well above its three-star price bracket, this likeable “neighbourhood hotel” offers excellent value for a central London location” -- The Daily Telegraph
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra bed available on request in the King Room and above categories only: free of charge for children aged 16 and under.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.