Why We Love It
- Enjoy great views of the water and lively neighborhood from this historic hotel, built in 1936
- Wi-Fi is complimentary
- The palm-shaded pool offers a quiet oasis with food service
- Two restaurants and two lounges are on-site, as well as many more in the acclaimed Las Olas Boulevard area
"Evokes a time bygone" -- Fodor's
100% (5 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The original tower of the Riverside Hotel has stood proudly under the Florida sun since 1936, although the hotel has grown and modernized since then.
Guest rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi and windows that open. Take a dip in the palm-shaded pool or kick back in a lounger; food service by the pool is also available. Keep up with workouts while traveling at the on-site fitness center.
Fort Lauderdale beach is a short distance from the hotel's Las Olas Boulevard location, which is also home to restaurants ranging in price and style, as well as upscale shopping and galleries. Or stay at the hotel and dine at the Wild Sea Oyster Bar and Grille or the Indigo Restaurant, specializing in American fare. Two lounges are also on-site.
- "On Las Olas Boulevard, just steps from boutiques, restaurants, and art galleries, Fort Lauderdale's oldest hotel (circa 1936) evokes a time bygone with historical photos gracing hallways, and guest rooms outfitted with antique oak furnishings, ornamental palm trees, and a bold tropical color palette with a Tommy Bahama throwback flair" -- Fodor's
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(5 Member reviews)