Hyatt Place Dewey Beach
Why We Love It
- Dewey’s lively restaurants such as Woody's (World's Best Crab Cake) and the Starboard are within walking distance
- Tax-free outlet shopping is only minutes away including shops like Lululemon, J. Crew and Loft
Rooms & Rates
The Hyatt Place Dewey Beach offers accommodations a step above Dewey’s traditional no-frills motels. A casual, fun town, Dewey is less than a 10-minute drive from one of "America’s best boardwalks" and the family-oriented Rehoboth Beach (Huffington Post).
The property is ideally situated one block from the beach and half a block from the bay. One of Dewey's most popular watering holes, the Starboard, is less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds not available.
Pets are allowed on request and fees vary based on length of stay.
For stays of 1-5 nights, $75 (subject to tax) per pet.
For stays of 6-30 nights, $175 (subject to tax) per pet.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(68 Member Ratings)