Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel sits directly on the waterfront, and guestrooms have great harbour views with marble bathrooms
- Unwind in the indoor pool, or with evening drinks at the Harbourstone Sea Grill & Pour House
- Many attractions are within a short walk, including Casino Nova Scotia and the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
With views of Canada's most historic seaport, the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel is in a prime location for sightseeing. The hotel is connected to Casino Nova Scotia and only a short walk to the Scotiabank Centre, as well as the cobbled streets, museums and cafes of downtown.
Guestrooms at this hotel all come with free Wi-Fi, and many have panoramic harbour views. Relax in the bath of a marble bathroom, or tuck into the plush pillowtop bed. A spa and fitness center are also available on-site, including an indoor pool. Dine at the Harbourstone Sea Grill & Pour House, a restaurant that takes advantage of its coastal location with locally sourced ingredients, and Starbucks is available in the lobby.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 31 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 37 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.