Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
Why We Love It
- The hotel sits directly on the waterfront, and guestrooms have great harbour views with marble bathrooms
- Unwind in the indoor pool, or with evening drinks at the Harbourstone Sea Grill & Pour House
- Many attractions are within a short walk, including Casino Nova Scotia and the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
"Convenient to the Historic Properties" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
With views of Canada's most historic seaport, the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel is in a prime location for sightseeing. The hotel is connected to Casino Nova Scotia and only a short walk to the Scotiabank Centre, as well as the cobbled streets, museums and cafes of downtown.
Guestrooms at this hotel all come with free Wi-Fi, and many have panoramic harbour views. Relax in the bath of a marble bathroom, or tuck into the plush pillowtop bed. A spa and fitness center are also available on-site, including an indoor pool. Dine at the Harbourstone Sea Grill & Pour House, a restaurant that takes advantage of its coastal location with locally sourced ingredients, and Starbucks is available in the lobby.
- "Built low to match the neighboring ironstone buildings, this waterfront hotel is convenient to the Historic Properties and the boardwalk" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.