Hotel Boutique at Grand Central
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is across the road from Grand Central Terminal
- There's a terrace on the 27th floor
- It's a 10-minute walk from Rockefeller Center & a 15-minute walk from Times Square
- Guests can borrow yoga equipment, a bike or a treadmill to use in their room
- There are iPads available to use in the hotel throughout your stay
- Pair your stay with a restaurant, entertainment or spa deal (prices exc taxes)
Hotel Boutique at Grand Central is in Manhattan's Midtown East, within walking distance of some of New York's most popular sights. It is across the road from Grand Central Terminal -- a building that's described as one of "New York’s beaux-arts beauties" by Lonely Planet -- and a 10-minute walk from Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall. Times Square is a 15-minute walk.
If you want to explore the wider city, then you can catch a train at the Grand Central-42nd Street Subway station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
The 27th floor features a guest living room and a terrace that has views of the city. There's an on-site fitness centre, but complimentary yoga equipment, a stationary bike or a treadmill can be delivered to your room if you prefer. You can also borrow an iPad to use within the hotel during your stay, which contains information about the local area.
The on-site restaurant Davio's is a Northern Italian-style steakhouse that serves beef steak, handmade pasta and pizza.
Rooms have tea-and-coffee-making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Many of the bedrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows -- some look out towards the Chrysler Building or Grand Central.