£99 – Retro Scottsdale Hotel incl. $50 Resort Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Relax by the 'olive-in-a-martini-glass-shaped pool’ at this retro-styled AAA 4-Diamond hotel in Scottsdale and save up to 55% on regular rates -- plus this deal includes a £40 daily resort credit.
"No. 6 of 79 Scottsdale hotels" -- TripAdvisor
- Check into a Signature King or Signature Double room
- £99 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays, July-September
- £117 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays, July-September
- £108 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays in June
- £126 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays in June
- £40 daily resort credit
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £14 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" section
Travelzoo Tip: Save up to 50% on on-site spa services with this exclusive spa deal!
Why We Love This Hotel
- Professional baseball players and movie stars pull up to the pool at this retro-chic escape
- An $80 million restoration ushered in bright colors and iconic furnishings
- 20 minutes from Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home and studio
When celebrities needed to escape the prying eyes of Hollywood in the 1950s, Scottsdale blossomed as a warm, welcoming, low-key retreat. One of the top spots was Hotel Valley Ho, a sleek midcentury hideaway styled in desert colors and constructed with materials inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright’s textile blocks.
It was the chicest scene when Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner wed there in 1957, and it glows again today after an $80 million restoration. Rooms have clean-lined furnishings and bright colors, along with an all-glass wall that opens to an individual patio or balcony.
Iconic Saarinen chairs pull up to tables and around fireplaces at the main restaurant, ZuZu, which serves classics like prime ribeye and braised short ribs. An outdoor bar and cabanas flank what Travel + Leisure declared one of the World’s Coolest Pools, the olive-in-a-martini-glass-shaped centerpiece of the grounds.
The spa has saunas with chromotherapy and an outdoor terrace and offers a full menu of treatments like a coffee-berry yoga facial and honey ginger myofascial treatment.
This historic hot spot is a short walk from the renowned art galleries, shops and restaurants of downtown Scottsdale. Old Town Scottsdale is only a few blocks west, where a historical society anchors streets dotted with buildings in the Old West adobe style.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
All rooms have outdoor space
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
Parking Valet Parking is $15 + tax; self parking is available. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
- Off-street parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available for children 2 and under.
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available (on request) in all rooms except Signature Double/Double Guest Rooms.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Crib available for children 2 and under.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Fees: Valet service fee: US$18 plus tax per night.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Hotel Valley Ho's two pool areas are fully reserved for registered hotel guests on Saturdays and holiday weekends.
£99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(23 Member Ratings)