£130-£147 – Downtown Austin 4-Star Hotel, 40% Off
Lonely Planet calls it "a big city with a small-town heart," but we've begun referring to Austin as "your next getaway." This 4-star hotel located smack in the middle of downtown is the perfect home base for exploring the Texas capital's culinary, outdoor, entertainment and art scenes.
- What's included:
- Travel most dates through Sept. 6 and stay in a Deluxe room
- £130 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £147 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to a King Suite with rates from £165-£174
- Add daily breakfast for two for +£17 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +£17 per guest, per night; children ages 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi is available at an additional cost; free for members of the brand's loyalty program
- Self-parking is £28 plus tax and valet parking is £37 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"Prime downtown location" -- Oyster.com
Why We Love It
- Downtown location, a 10-minute walk from the State Capitol
- Rooftop pool with sweeping city views
- Business center and fitness facility both open 24 hours a day
- Walking distance to a variety of dining options, live music venues and nightlife
Convenient for business and leisure travelers alike, the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is one of the top choices in the area for its luxury accommodations and excellent location.
The rooms are spacious, and amenities -- including the business center and state-of-the-art fitness facility -- are open 24 hours a day. The rooftop pool features stunning city views, great for sipping a cocktail and admiring a Texan sunset on a clear day. Sit down to Southwestern fare at Ancho's or grab cocktails and light bites in the hotel's Atrium Lounge.
The hotel is just four blocks from the State Capitol and a five-minute cab ride to the University of Texas, Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum and Zilker Park. If you're eager to hear live music, head to the Sixth Street District for shows at the Parish or gospel brunch featuring world-famous brisket at Stubb's Bar-B-Q.
- "Prime downtown location" -- Oyster.com
- "Beautiful Omni Austin Hotel Downtown provides a great home base for sightseeing" -- U.S. News Travel
- "The rooftop pool offers beautiful downtown views" -- Fodor's
General Pool bar is open mid-May through October, Thursday through Sunday.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are available on request and in king rooms on the 14th floor and lower.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charges for the 3+ adult in the room are $20 per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra beds are available on request and in king rooms on the 14th floor and lower.
Pets are allowed on request: US$50 per stay. Dogs or cats allowed, maximum of 2 and 25lbs or under. The fee is non-refundable.
Dogs or cats allowed, maximum of 2 and 25lbs or under. The fee is non-refundable.
Fees: A Valet Parking fee of $42 per day, Self Parking for $32 per day applies; both plus tax and with in and out privileges. This fee is subject to change at the discretion of the hotel. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£130 / night
When You Can Go
Travel Sunday-Thursday through Sept. 6; +£17 weekends
Getting ThereThe Omni Austin Hotel Downtown is centrally located in downtown Austin, a 20-minute drive from the Bergstrom International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(6 Member Ratings)