£90-£99 – New Orleans French Quarter Stay; Air Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
You don't have to try that hard to have a good time in the Big Easy. But with savings up to 45% plus member-exclusive perks at an historic hotel in the French Quarter over peak winter dates, having a fab vacay in NOLA is, well, easy.
"One of the best courtyards in the French Quarter" — Fodor's
- Check in through Feb. 12
- £90-£99 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £154-£172 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Daily breakfast for two (£31 value), plus discounted valet parking — members pay £16 instead of £31
- Members also automatically stay in an upgraded Deluxe King or Deluxe Double room (they come with an extra 125 square feet of space and views of the Quarter or the courtyard)
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Just a couple blocks north of the party on Bourbon Street
- Rooms overlook the French Quarter or the tropical courtyard and pool
- The casual on-site restaurant and lounge serves local, organic Louisiana comfort food
- "For guests who want a bit of peace and quiet while still being close to the party, Maison Dupuy is an excellent choice" (Oyster.com)
Just a couple blocks off Rue Bourbon, the Maison Dupuy occupies a quiet time capsule in the French Quarter, where wrought iron fences, gas lights and 19th-century architecture deliver old-world charm and sophistication as well as a lovely courtyard that "feels worlds away from bustling Bourbon Street" (Oyster.com).
Guest rooms start at 275 square feet and feature pillowtop beds, flat-panel TVs and coffeemakers, as well as bathrooms accented with marble and free Wi-Fi. For an extra 125 square feet of space and unobstructed views of the courtyard or the French Quarter, we recommend upgrading to one of the Deluxe rooms.
The property was initially built as the nation's first cotton press, and you can still find remnants of its storied past — think original brick edifices, ornate French-style doors and wrought iron balconies. There are contemporary amenities, too, like the saltwater pool in the courtyard or the on-site restaurant Bistreaux, which serves locally-sourced organic Louisiana-style comfort food. By the way, if you're spending the weekend, we suggest stopping for the Sunday brunch where you can catch live jazz music.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$10 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: US$40 plus tax per day. Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Note: Valet parking is reduced to $20.00 USD plus tax per day when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£90 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(24 Member Ratings)