Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Why We Love It
- Luxury hotel next door to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Rooftop pool and cabana offer great views of downtown
- Four restaurants on-site and live jazz on weekends
- Free Wi-Fi included
"The most luxurious of the larger lodging options in the city" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located next to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, the downtown Hyatt Regency New Orleans is convenient for sports fans in town for Saints football games as well as those attending outdoor concerts in Champions Square or events at Smoothie King Center. The Loyola Avenue Streetcar passes directly in front of the hotel and transports visitors to the French Quarter, Mississippi Riverfront and Warehouse Arts District.
The property offers diverse dining options including sushi, pizza, a beer hall and posh eatery headed by James Beard Award-winning Chef John Besh. On Friday and Saturday evenings, the hotel hosts live jazz performances featuring local talent at the 8 Block Bar. Business travelers appreciate that the lobby is outfitted with a FedEx office, a shoe-shine stand and a Starbucks. The property features a 24-hour fitness center and the rooftop is home to a bar and pool with views of the Superdome.
A glass elevator shuttles guests up and down the 32-story building looking down at the airy atrium. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi, ergonomic work desks, iPod docking stations, flat screen televisions and local artwork. Upgrading to the Regency Club adds amenities like breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and personalized concierge service. Higher floors boast panoramic city views and suites have open floor plans designed for entertaining and complete with wet bars and balconies. A partnership with Babies Travel Light delivers child-care products right to rooms – making family travel a breeze.
- "If you want to treat your family to a swanky New Orleans experience, this elegant property, set right next to the Superdome, might be for you" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Provides a self-contained world for event-minded guests" -- Concierge.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 27.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 60.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(11 Member Ratings)