£87-£121 – NYC Hotel near Empire State Building in Summer
Travelzoo members can explore NYC this summer while exclusively saving over 45% at this hotel, less than five blocks from the Empire State Building and Madison Square Park. (And plan ahead for winter with rates as low as £79 per night.)
- What's included:
- £87-£121 per night ... July-August
- Travel in May-June also on sale
- Bonus: Book ahead for 2019 with rates as low as £79 per night
- Complimentary welcome drinks (two per booking)
- 15% off any purchase from the Paul Bar and Restaurant
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- This rate is nonrefundable (+£20 for refundable)
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site parking is unavailable
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"Another stylish addition to an increasingly trendy neighborhood" -- Fodor’s
Why We Love It
- Daily happy hour from 4-8 p.m. in the bar
- 10-minute walk from the Empire State Building and Macy’s
- Most rooms have views of downtown or the Empire State Building
- No gym on site, but guests have free access to nearby Blink Fitness
Located in Manhattan’s hip NoMad neighborhood, the Paul Hotel is within a 20-minute walk of the city’s top attractions including the Empire State Building, Times Square and Madison Square Park. Eight major subway lines are within a five-block radius of the property, making downtown landmarks like the World Trade Center and uptown must-sees like Central Park easily accessible.
Modern rooms have big warehouse-style windows with graphic skylines etched on the curtains -- almost identical to the scene outside. Rooms feature Keurig coffeemakers, framed aerial shots of city streets, work desks with Rolodexes full of neighborhood tips and bedside dictionaries. Street noise can reach even the higher floors, but the hotel provides earplugs for light sleepers.
Each evening from 4-8 p.m., the hotel bar and restaurant hosts a happy hour. There is no gym on site, but guests receive free access to nearby Blink Fitness, including its group classes -- a big perk for active travelers unwilling to shell out big bucks for a pricey fitness class in the city.
- "From the north side of the building, there are gorgeous views of the Empire State Building" -- Fodor’s
- "The Paul also has taken some style-cues from its neighbors, creating chic (if small) spaces for guests" -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 10 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 11 is $20.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£87 / night
When You Can Go
Daily in July-August; through June also on sale
Getting ThereThe Paul is about a 30-minute cab ride from LaGuardia Airport, and costs about $35-$40 in cab fare. The hotel is a 40-minute drive from John F. Kennedy International Airport, and costs about $52 in cab fare.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(88 Member Ratings)