Cliff House Maine
Why We Love It
- Dramatically perched on Maine's rugged coastline with “Some of the best hotel-room ocean views in Maine” (Fodor’s)
- Start the day in the Adirondack chair on your private balcony with a cup of the hotel's complimentary coffee
- If your can tear yourself away from the view, make good use of the free Wi-Fi, four pools, fitness facility, and full-service spa
“Best ocean views in the area” -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
Sprawled across 70 oceanfront acres, Cliff House Resort and Spa wows with jaw-dropping coastal Maine views. The property sits just 10 minutes outside the charming town of Ogunquit, just ranked No. 2 on Travel + Leisure’s list of America’s favorite towns.
Guests can take in the views both indoors and outdoors, as all rooms open out onto private balconies with classic Adirondack chairs. Rooms are bright and spacious with ocean and shoreline views, and all come equipped with free Wi-Fi.
The tranquility of the coastline may be felt most at the on-site "state-of-the-art spa" (Frommer’s), which offers a wide array of special treatments inspired by local products. Guests can book a stone massage with heated stones found right on Maine’s beaches or a signature facial with an all-natural Maine blueberry mask.
Views from the 2,500-square-foot fitness center are enough to inspire a workout, with added amenities like exercise classes for guests needing group motivation and a 75-foot indoor heated lap pool for swimmers. After breaking a sweat, guests can wind down by the outdoor meditation labyrinth overlooking the sea.
Both fine and casual oceanfront dining can be enjoyed on-site with fresh menus emphasizing locally sourced fare. Guests can enjoy cocktails in the Ocean Terrace Lounge, which hosts live music on the weekend and daily entertainment every night July-August. The casual Pool Bar and Grill overlooks the outdoor infinity pool, which "seems to merge with the Atlantic" (Fodor’s).
- “A vanishing-edge pool fronting the sea seems to disappear into the blue yonder, and there’s an upscale restaurant with knockout vistas” -- Frommer’s
- “Two family pools, recreation rooms, children’s menus and a variety of accommodations—almost all with ocean views—make this place family-friendly” -- Fodor’s
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
Services Safety Deposit Boxes are available at the Front Desk at no charge.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Bathroom Bathrooms have a tub/shower combination unit.
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 23.98 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.