Why We Love It
- Secluded island vibe, with lots of fresh air and beautiful landscaping
- Home to The Cove, a protected beach full of fascinating marine life and unique rock sculptures
- Superb spa with salt water pools and ocean views
- Activities include kayaking, golf, yoga classes, and a kids' Splash Zone
"Lush Mediterranean estate" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Rooms & Rates
This earth-friendly, Mediterranean-style resort is comprised of guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas, along with a host of amenities for families and couples, like spectacular dining venues, a world-class spa, a family-friendly nine-hole golf course and a Splash Zone area for kids.
This resort offers the best of both worlds: poised along one of Southern California's most scenic and coveted coastlines, and just 20 miles south of LAX, guests can enjoy a secluded island feel within easy driving distance of civilization, making this a popular weekend escape spot for L.A. residents.
While this resort certainly offers million-dollar views and amenities, the high price tag, and the resort and parking fees will likely put some travelers off.
- “Perfect respite for Cali staycationers or those from anywhere who can appreciate award-winning spa treatments” -- Black Book
- “Prime territory for snorkeling, kayaking, and other aquatic activities, not to mention the gorgeous nine-hole golf course on-property” -- Frommer’s
- "L.A.'s only full-service oceanfront resort" -- Fodor's
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Two children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Fees: A $25 nightly resort fee applies, guests will pay the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.