Why We Love It
- A 4-star hotel on University of Minnesota’s campus
- Free in-room amenities like Wi-Fi and local Caribou coffee
- Play a free game of air hockey at the tables in the lobby
- Minutes from downtown, Target Field and U.S. Bank Stadium via the nearby Light Rail station
"Industrial-schoolhouse chic" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
On the leafy campus of University of Minnesota, The Graduate Minneapolis draws inspiration from its Nordic and scholarly surroundings with snowshoes adorning the lobby ceiling, a roaring ski-chalet style fireplace and glowing neon proclaiming "We are all students."
Rooms feature plush triple-sheeted beds and lounge chairs; upgrade to a premium king for skyline city views. Rooms also have free Wi-Fi, single-serving coffee brewers and rainfall showers. Guests can reserve complimentary bike rentals, and there's a free shuttle service for destinations within five miles of the hotel. Pets also stay free - and even get a free BarkBox with treats and toys at checkin.
The Beacon Public House restaurant serves up gastropub comfort food like bangers & mash, smoked pork nachos and fried cheese curds to guests seated in electric-blue leather banquettes. There's also a variety of beers primarily from Minneapolis area craft breweries, along with a variety of craft cocktails.
U of M surrounds the hotel with campus energy. The nearby Guthrie Theater runs shows from Shakespeare to contemporary, and the Weisman Art Museum, wrought out of twisted metal by architect Frank Gehry, shows canvasses from Lichtenstein and O’Keeffe.
- “Tucked into the University of Minnesota campus, the new 304-room hotel sports industrial-schoolhouse chic. Its location in University District means the hotel is in perfect pitch with innovative learning opportunities while on vacation” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request (and based on availability), free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra bed available on request (and based on availability), for one child up to age 17 or one adult in King Bed Rooms only: $15.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Up to two pets per room.
Up to two pets per room.
A Valet Parking Fee of $27.00 (subject to tax) or a Self-Parking Fee of $17.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Upgraded High-Speed Wi-Fi is available for $9.95 (subject to tax) per night and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.