Kimpton Topaz Hotel
Why We Love It
- With an eclectic decor scheme and fun vibe, the Topaz makes for a pleasant stay just two blocks from Dupont Circle
- Past guests rave about the friendly staff and terrific service
- Playful touches like free daily wine reception and custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for guests
- Washington Post calls the hip on-site bar "worth a visit"
"A marriage of cozy and whimsy" -- Fodor's
79% (29 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dupont Circle to a tranquil hotel tucked away on a tree-lined street. Loyalists of the Kimpton brand rejoice over typical extras, such as complimentary morning coffee and tea and a wine reception each evening. It's free to sign up for Kimpton Karma Rewards, and members receive complimentary Wi-Fi and a $10 Raid the Bar credit.
Guests can ride to sites around town on a complimentary custom PUBLIC bike and then stretch out on a yoga mat provided in each guest room. Pets of all sizes stay free, and guests traveling solo can request complimentary goldfish for aquatic companions. Funky cocktails and Asian-inspired bites are featured at the on-site Topaz Bar.
The upscale Dupont Circle neighborhood is a prime locale for attraction-seekers and business travelers alike. Tourists are within walking distance of top sites like the White House and are a healthy walk or simple transit ride away from the Washington Monument, National Mall, Embassy Row and K Street. Hop on the Metro two blocks away to check out additional cultural attractions, such as the National Zoo and the Smithsonian.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35-125 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 24.05 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(29 Member reviews)