Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Why We Love It
- Great location for conventioneers and tourists alike, across from Harrah's, a short walk from the French Quarter and beside the Convention Center
- The health center is 9,000 square feet and has indoor courts for basketball and tennis, as well as two pools
- Dine at Drago's, specializing in seafood, or explore the culinary options steps from the hotel
- Lobby has direct access to the Riverwalk shopping center
"Superb river views" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Across the street from Harrah's Casino and nestled between the aquarium and the convention center is the Hilton New Orleans Riverside. The French Quarter and its legendary Bourbon Street are a short walk away.
Guestrooms at this hotel on the Mississippi River have plush pillow-top beds, and Wi-Fi is free for arrivals Sunday through Thursday. Step through the lobby directly into the Riverwalk shopping mall. The hotel features a 9,000-square-foot health club with group fitness classes and air-conditioned courts for basketball, volleyball and tennis -- the only indoor tennis courts in the city, as well as two swimming pools. Treat yourself or a loved one to a massage, aesthetic treatment or salon appointment.
New Orleans is known for seafood, and the onsite Drago's delivers on this reputation with a robust menu of classics like po'boy sandwiches and gumbo. Grab breakfast at Le Croissant or kick back in the evening with a drink at the Spirits bar. Many more dining establishments are a short walk away in the lively French Quarter.
- "Space and location are this Hilton's greatest assets" -- Gayot.com
- "This is a good choice for conventioneers and families" -- Frommer's
- "The superb river views are hard to beat at this sprawling multilevel Hilton complex sitting right on the Mississippi" -- Fodor's
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)