JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Why We Love It
- This hotel has the distinction of being the tallest in the world
- The hotel's rooftop pool boasts breathtaking views of the city
- Located in the heart of unforgettable downtown Dubai
- Loads of great restaurants and full-service spa onsite
"2014 Certificate of Excellence" -- TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai has the distinction of being the tallest hotel in the world, and it sits in the heart of Dubai's unforgettable downtown, surrounded by delicious restaurants, shops and live entertainment, as well as attractions like the Dubai Fountain and Safa Park.
Spacious guest rooms have deep soaking tubs, rainfall shower heads and views of the sparkling City of Gold, the perfect place to return to after a long, relaxing day at the onsite spa, where guests can indulge in ancient Hammam treatments and massage.
Time Out lauds the large selection of fine restaurants, calling out the JW Steakhouse specifically for its sumptuous steaks. The rooftop pool is also equipped with snacks and signature cocktails, perfect for sipping while taking in the sunset.
- "Spacious guest rooms have elegant furnishings" -- Frommer's
- "The hotel has a fine selection of restaurants" -- Time Out
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 140 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 100 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.